We are open as of today.
We were able to get parking lot across the street re-sealed yesterday. Cars need to stay off until Monday to allow the sealant proper curing time. Our neighbors have permitted us to use some parking under their buildings until Monday morning.
With favorable weather forecasted for next week our waterproofing project should move along nicely, and if all goes well the contractors may be moving on to the 4-5 stack within the next two weeks.